Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Writing about my writing

Though blogging has long been at the back of my mind, I'd always thought that it would be a serious waste of time, just like orkut! But now that I have started writing, I find that this hobby is very relaxing indeed. I type my thoughts not only to chill out but also to refurbish my English though I try in earnest not to be ostentatious or bombastic! Comedy apart, this new hobby also acts as a method to streamline my thinking and presentation. As my prof says, 'Writing is to thinking what alum is to murky water!'
Since I don't have the practice of writing diaries, I rely solely on my memory and my photos to recollect everything. Often this reflects on my writing and I tend to illustrate my lines with photos! Another major characteristic of my writings I think is my attention to unnecessary details. I do feel this might slightly overburden the reader but I can't help it, I love writing all of it! Keep reading folks and send in your criticisms and suggestions, compliments and comments!

2 comments:

relaxdontpanic said...

"Another major characteristic of my writings I think is my attention to unnecessary details" u proved it !!!

Mahitha Payardha said...

:) inspite of The previous comment , i'd say writing is all about details :) they are your thoughts ,, let them flow , :)

And What I LIKE about your writing is it's as good as talking to you , i've come to nkwo so much more about you through your writings than the conversations :)